WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU IN CONTINUING TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR ESSENTIAL MOTORING NEEDS.
The health and safety of our customers and team members has always been and will continue to be our top priority. We will continue to be compliant with current operating regulations and in line with NSW Health’s requirements. All our sites are registered as COVID Safe Businesses.
Our Vehicle Service Departments are open for ‘vehicle repairs’ and ‘critical maintenance’ or you can connect with us on your terms.
- Virtual Appointments ‘OPEN’
- Click & Collect ‘OPEN’
- Contactless Vehicle Service ‘OPEN’
- Vehicle Showroom and Service Customer Lounge ‘CLOSED’
While our showrooms are closed we are offering Click & Collect, where you can purchase your next vehicle from home. With a phone pre-appointment, virtual product presentation and online secure documentation completion, we can efficiently deliver your next vehicle safely and in record time.
- Service drop off: Service drop off: call us and we can meet you outside & receive the vehicle without direct contact.
- Looking to purchase: Looking to purchase: request a virtual appointment or detailed vehicle video.
- Access your trade-in valuation online.
- Check your credit score or lodge a finance application online.
- We are welcoming offers and ready to negotiate online or over the phone.
We will continue to follow the advice of Health Officials and implement alternate arrangements if and when necessary. If you have any questions and concerns please contact the Suttons Customer Care Team who can assist you further.
Our focus is the safety of all customers and staff while still meeting all your vehicle needs. The information surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly and we are doing our best to remain as agile as we can to meet the requirements of all our customers. We are here for you when you are ready and thank you for supporting an Australian family-owned business.